Organize a group charity outing at Danbury Arena this season!
Sign up for the Danbury Hat Tricks Fundraising Program and let us host a zero-risk benefit night at a Hat Tricks home game to benefit your organization!
All season long, the Danbury Hat Tricks will be hosting charity events and theme nights at Danbury Arena benefitting local organizations. Whether it be donating to charity, raising money for athletic programs or promoting awareness of worthy causes, we want to help maximize your result!
What we can do for you:
- Drive patrons to the game through a special ticket offer
- Promote your organization to thousands of fans online and at Danbury Arena
- Donate a percentage of ticket revenue
- Organize a 50/50 raffle & “Chuck a Puck” contest benefitting your cause
- On-ice activities pre-game/during first intermission (ceremonial puck drop, crowd address through wireless mic, etc.)
- Auction game-used items, other prizes
- …and more!
To participate in our risk-free fundraising program, simply fill out our contact form below detailing your group’s mission and select your preferred date(s) for your event. We will reach out shortly with the next step!
Previous partners include:
- Max Cure Foundation for Pediatric Cancer
- American Cancer Society
- Central Connecticut State University Hockey
For more information, contact Herm Sorcher at email@example.com or call our main office at 203-794-1704.
To learn about our "Never Give Up" School Program, click here.