“Never Give Up” School Program
The Danbury Hat Tricks are proud of their “Never Give Up” school program, fundraising for schools and promoting a message of anti-bullying and self-belief!
The “Never Give Up” Program is a multi-faceted partnership for the team to spread a positive message in the community while also raising money for local schools and education programs.
What it includes:
- A passionate, enthusiastic school assembly where players, members of the Hat Tricks organization share stories of pursuing their dreams of being a professional athlete
- What obstacles did they face? What choices did they make? Opportunities exist for anyone who gives their all!
- Memorabilia, pictures and autographs for all the kids
- Students receive a free Family Skate pass at Danbury Arena
Game Night Event
We also offer a zero-risk fundraising Game Night Event as part of our “Never Give Up” Program, which includes:
- Directing patrons to game with special ticket offers
- Promote school to thousands of Hat Tricks fans online and at Danbury Arena
- Pre-game festivities (ceremonial puck drop, crowd address via wireless mic, etc.)
- Auctions, 50/50 raffle, “Chuck a Puck” Contest benefitting your school
To sign your school up for the “Never Give Up” Program, simply fill out our contact form with your school name and proposed date(s) that would work for you. We will be in touch shortly with the next step!
For more information, contact Herm Sorcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our main office at 203-794-1704.
To learn about other fundraising opportunities with the Hat Tricks, click here.